Dexion Double Deep Racking
- Storage density increased as rack aisle ratio changes from selective racking
- 50% immediate accessibility with reasonable stock rotation
- Good use of all available locations, typically above 90%
- Best used when each SKU has several pallets
- Complies with AS4084:2012
- Tested in accordance with EN 15512:2009 (formally FEM)
Double deep racking stores products up to four pallets deep, allowing for rapid dispatch of large, single-SKU orders.
Ideal for businesses which don’t have too many different products, but are distributed in high volumes where the same SKUs are stored in groups of pallets prior to dispatch. The double entry aisle allows unparalleled access via dual pantograph or sliding fork attachments.